Tuesday 26 September 2017

Mountain calling !



As i mentioned about my self , i am  a Trekker too.

After taking break from my work, i wanted to explore  places, but was confused from where to start. I am not the person who like to go any lavish and luxury hotel or resort to explore the  place . I wanted some adventure , some thrill in my life. Wanted to do something different from others.
So i decided to try Trekking. Behind the idea of  trekking there was one inspiration in my life..... 
 Almost a year back i started my Trekking journey. 
My first trek was "Kalsubai" . Though it was 1st trek, totally with all unknown people , my experience was unbelievably amazing!! I got really good friends. 

Kalsubai is a mountain in the Western Ghats, located in the Indian state of Maharashtra. Its summit situated at an elevation of 1646 meters is the highest point in Maharashtra which earns it the much glorified title of the 'Everest of Maharashtra'.
We did Kalsubai as  a night trek.

Elevation1,646 m

Prominence1,000 m
Mountain rangeWestern Ghats
Easiest routeHiking
Parent rangeWestern Ghats
Type of rockBasalt.







5-6 Stairs in between trek helps a lot to climb hard patches. Though its a highest peak difficulty level is medium but be ready for walking a lot. Kalsubai Temple is Located at the Topmost peak of Sahyadri Mountain Range Of Maharashtra. To reach the summit there are various trekking routes and animal tracks. The main route starts from the village of Bari which is about six km from Bhandardara. To reach Bari, one has to travel to Igatpuri on the Mumbai Nashik route.



After spending rest of chilling night at Tent, we woke early morning to get the glimpses of Sunrise on top of Kalsubai, that breath taking moment i can still feel.....
Here i  shared my few beautiful moments with you all. Hope you will love it. 
I am waiting for every ones comments :)

45 comments:

  1. HI! Nice post, thanks for sharing, and the photos are awesome.I just joined your followers... see you on my blog. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cara Shwet, veramente bello questo tuo post, le foto bellissime si guardano molto volentieri, complimenti cara amica.
    Ciao e buona settimana con un forte abbraccio e un sorriso:-)
    Tomaso

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos, the scenery is incredible. Have a great day.

    Blog Paisagem de Janela
    paisagemdejanela.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do not especially love the mountain; I love the sea more. But these pictures are really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love your photos! <3
    xxx Sabrina

    https://shabrysbeautylook.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful photos ;) I like all ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely post dear! Have a great week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi <3 Lovely post! I am also a trekker and I love to visit stunning places like this. Wonderful photos, dear :)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  9. seems like you had so much fun!


    xoxo
    ayu

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice post dear, and beautiful photos, have a nice day, kiss!Lachicchina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, wonderful landscapes!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice post! Have a lovely day sweetie!

    I'm following you! Follow back? Please let me know!
    ❤ MARY MARÍA STYLE ❤

    ReplyDelete
  13. Interesting post and wonderful photos :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Que lugar maravilhoso, amei
    Beijos

    http://www.estiilocarol.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello! As I mentioned here, going to say that you have new post there. Have a great day.

    Blog Paisagem de Janela
    paisagemdejanela.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing photos! Love it!
    Thank's for your visit and comment! I'm follow your blog too :)
    Xoxo

    sosweetgirlythings.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete