Saturday 9 December 2017

Its My Birthday !!

Time flies!!!! today I am again one year more older . I am sure it has its own benefits of growing up. A lots of thing  happened in the span of 365 days. I’m so very grateful for the experiences I’ve had and the people I’ve met along the way in this year. I explore many places through my adventure, trekking passion  which brought me an unimaginable amount of joy. I’ve made memories and friends that will last a lifetime. I’ve got a few more plans not yet hatched, but I’ll tell you that they are going to be unexpected and certainly out of my comfort zone.
John Lennon said, “Life is what happens while you’re busy making other plans.”
And one of best thing happened  in this year is My This Blog "Clickbystyle"  ,which gave me my moment .   And all your love and inspiration  gave me  spirit to go on 😊. Thank you & Love you all.
I think enough of my birthday.....
Time to tell you about today's look. Nothing special, but i like this dress, its off shoulder. I never tried  such pattern  before this, but would like to buy more such dress.Have a look. And paired with choker type necklace with high heels. 





Awaiting for your all lovely comments which motivates me

49 comments:

  1. Happy birthday..!!
    Looking great..!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress is beautiful!
    And happy birthday!Have a great day ahead!

    http://asweetwoorld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday dear. You look stunning! <3

    Minnah's Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Happy b-day sweetie!
    Have a nice weekend ahead!

    ♡ MARY MARÍA STYLE ♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday!

    Great post.
    You look perfect, and the dress is absolutely gorgeous. (๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑)

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE!!!

    http://justohana.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bello veramente, cara Shweta, i fiori donano ul raggio splendido.
    Ciao e buon fine settimana con un forte abbraccio e un sorriso:-)
    Tomaso

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday beautiful lady. All the best!! That is a very lovely dress on you.

    http://www.missymayification.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday ;-) You look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday, dear Shweta!

    https://lolazas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. happy birthday!
    your dress is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday girl! Have a good one.
    https://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope you had a wonderful birthday!! Love your dress!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sorry for the delay, happy birthday ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Birthday! The dress is great :)

    Regards and have a nice day,
    Patryk

    ReplyDelete
  16. Te queda muy bien este vestido. Un saludo.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely dress and also if in late Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello Shweta,
    Happy birthday! I hope it was a wonderful one.
    Big hug
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Giac, Your wishes matters a lot :*

      Delete
  19. Happy birthday dear!! You look very beautyfull with this dress. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Check out the things that every gamer must have. Here you will get the best 5 products that will enhance your experience.

    ReplyDelete