Monday 25 December 2017

Merry Christmas!!





As this is Christmas time  I wish you all a joyful, healthy Christmas and warmth, faith and love to all !!!🌟🌟🌟🌟

Compared to other religious festivals, Christmas is quite a small festival in India.  But Celebrations are most noticeable .Christmas Festival has assumed secular overtones and is joyfully celebrated by people of all religions and communities.
But for me its Simple Christmas. I ended up opting something simple and not so party look. I choose more of casual look. There is not as such stylization in this look of mine. This dress is very near and dear to me. I just added a pearl accessories and white floral sneakers.  I hope you will like this attire as much as i do. 






Happy holidays .

36 comments:

  1. You're really fine! So gorgeous. Merry Christmas from Italy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cara Shweta, stupenda sei cara mica, tanti e tanti auguri di buon Natale!!!
    Ciao e buona giornata di Natale, con un forte abbraccio e un sorriso:-)
    Tomaso

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great. Merry Christmas ... best regards ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas, dear Shweta! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking beautiful.. Merry Christmas ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks gorgeous, Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas dear! You look great!

    I hope that you visit my blog and maybe stay for longer!
    www.spiked-soul.pl

    Like Spiked Soul on FACEBOOK

    Follow me on INSTAGRAM



    Kisses
    Elwira Charmuszko

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look super cute :) Merry Christmas dear!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Christmas is a big do-do as well in Malaysia. In fact Indian nowadays prefer to celebrate Christmas instead of Deepavali. Sadly though. You are looking good. Nice fashion trending.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty dress! :)
    Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look gorgeous in this dress my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  12. great look on you. you have lovely eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. As usual very interesting) Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete